Halali Resort is located halfway between Okaukuejo and Namutoni in Etosha National Park. It lies amongst shady Mopane trees. Halali is in the centre of the park. It can be reached either via entering the park at Okaukuejo (Andersson Gate) or via Namutoni (the Von Lindequist Gate. The camp, surrounded by some of the most popular waterholes in the park has the added advantage of a secluded, scenic, flood-lit waterhole. The surrounding area lends itself popular to game viewing where in particular Leopard sightings are
almost a certainty.
Halali Resort Accommodation.
Accommodation at Halali is in a variety style of rooms to suits our full range of visitors.
All of these rooms have air-conditioning, lamps, tea/coffee station and a mini-fridge.
The beds have mosquito nets.
In the bathrooms, there is complimentary shampoo, soap, hand and body lotion and towels.
- 2 x Family Chalets – secluded self-catering units with two separate bedrooms and twin beds in each.
- These spacious chalets have a separate lounge, kitchen and bathroom.
- The kitchen comes with a limited selection of crockery and cutlery.
- There is a small oven, fridge, kettle and tea and coffee station.
- Outside is a shaded entertainment area with built-in braai, table and chairs.
- These chalets are the closest to the waterhole.
- 10 x Two-Bedroom Bush Chalets: 2 x Twin Beds & shared bathroom.
- There is a small open plan lounge with a kitchen.
- It has two sofas and a small fridge.
- You can enjoy the tea and coffee station and an assortment of crockery and cutlery.
- The outside area has plastic table and chairs with a built-in braai.
- These chalets are smaller than the family chalets, and further from the waterhole.
- 10 x One-Bedroom Bush Chalets – these small chalets do not have separate kitchens or a lounge.
- They have one bedroom, and a small, separate bathroom with a shower and toilet.
- These rooms have a sliding glass door that leads to an open patio with a floor of pebbles.
- There are no braai facilities for these chalets.
- 40 x Double Rooms – the same size as a one-bedroom chalet, but without the patio doors and small outside area.
- There is a small en-suite bathroom.
- These rooms come with a small corner sofa.
- 5 x Premier Bush Chalets
- The premier Bush Chalets are comfortably furnished with a queen-sized bed.
- There is a private garden area with a jacuzzi.
- Inside you have a fridge and tea and coffee station.
Halali Resort Guest Services.
- Housekeeping attention with evening turndown service.
- Laundry service are available upon request.
- Free Parking is on offer at the Resort.
- Disabled access is available at Halali Resort.
THINGS TO DO
- Halali has the best swimming pool inside the Etosha National Park. This swimming pool is a favourite visit during the summer months.
- We advise that early morning game drives are the best combined with the afternoon drives.
- You can self-drive in the park and enjoy the game viewing of Etosha.
- Some excellent waterholes are surrounding Halali.
- We do advise that a minimum stay of two nights will offer a better experience at Halali.